As you can see, unless you are really unobservant, I inserted a picture of the cover to the right. And to answer our pondering question, red. Forever will be red. Personally, I was rooting for purple. Purple is an awesome color and red holds parallels to blood and I don't know if I can handle that in the conclusion to the series. I'll settle for what I get though, which happens to be red.
To celebrate this release, Maggie is holding a contest. Woo! And if you know anything about her contests, they include a lot of fabulous, signed, doodled books/audio books/book marks, book plates and other awesome swag. To be more specific, the prizes are as follows:
1. Two signed copies of the Linger audiobook, featuring the sex-on-a-stick narrator that reads Cole’s parts and the narrator who SINGS Sam’s songs in his parts.
2.A signed and intensely doodled in copy of LINGER, personalized to you, naturally.
3. A signed and intensely doodled in paperback copy of SHIVER, personalized to you, naturally
4. 4 LINGER tank tops provided by Scholastic (unfortunately only available in two sizes, small and improbably small.
5. A signed UK edition of LINGER.
6. 20 signed bookmarks
7. 15 doodled and signed bookplate
And if that isn't an incentive enough, entering is very easy. Here's all about that:
For prizes 1-6
Post on your personal blog or facebook page, as Maggie puts it, "Some version of WHOOO FOREVER, THE LAST BOOK IN THE SHIVER TRILOGY, PRE-ORDER A SIGNED COPY HERE!' (must mention preorder link: http://www.fountainbookstore.com/autogra
For prize 7
Change your Twitter, LJ, or Blogger icon to the Forever cover for the duration of the contest (again leave a link of maggie's post).
The first two books were amazing and I expect the third to be even better. What better way to celebrate it than to win some free stuff?
Contest ends October 19th and winners will be posted on the 20th (on Maggie's site).
Links to Maggie's post and pre-ordering you're signed FOREVER can be found in the side bar.
* FOREVER cover picture does not belong to me.